Award-winning author Stephanie Dees lives in small-town Alabama with her family, two spoiled dogs, and a very bossy cat. A Southern girl through and through, she loves sweet tea, SEC football, corn on the cob and air conditioning.
- Favorite writing snack: Chex mix with honey-roasted peanuts
- Favorite vacation spot: Gulf coast of Florida
- Favorite day of the week: Monday (there’s just so much possiblity…)
- Favorite thing ever: first coffee in the morning
- Favorite rom-com: The Proposal
- Favorite family activity: Game night (favorite game: Ticket to Ride)